GSPfans.com DMCA Policy
GSPfans.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. It is our policy to respond to any alleged infringement notices that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable laws.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed on [Your Website Name], please send a DMCA notice to our designated agent at contact Us. To be effective, the notice must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a DMCA notice, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material and take reasonable steps to notify the user who posted the allegedly infringing content. If we receive a counter-notification from the user disputing the alleged infringement, we may forward it to the party who originally submitted the DMCA notice. If no action is taken by the copyright owner or their agent within 10 business days, we may restore the allegedly infringing material.
We reserve the right to terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.
Please note that this page does not constitute legal advice and is provided for informational purposes only. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our DMCA policy, please contact us at contact Us.